Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here we go!

HI all,
Since I am not doing so well at keeping my webpage updated, and this seems so much easier. I am joining the blogging world. My main purpose of being here is to keep everyone updated on what our family is doing. And share some pictures of us. So I hope you all enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I am doing a worse job of keeping in touch with you guys than you are at keeping things updated I am glad you are doing this so I can see how big Holden has gotten. Wow! He is not a little baby anymore.
I have to laugh at the sign of the times (or age rather), 2 of the 3 pictures are from behind a child clearly on the move. Good luck! It only gets worse as their legs get longer.

The pictures are great!!! Thanks for keeping us updated on your beautiful family.

P.S. Love the name of your page.

Barb, Jon, Jono & Bek