Sunday, July 18, 2010

June

Hi Here are just a few random pictures from June. Greta started pulling herself to standing. The first place she did it was in her crib, so this is what I came in to see when I got her up from her nap one day. She was so proud of herself, as you can tell from the big smile.
One of her favorite places is next to Holden at the train table. So here is Holden playing with trains and Greta just being cute. (Holden doesn't always appreciate her new skill because she can now ruin his train track creations) This is also the height of the black eye. It is still a little bit gray almost two months later, should I be worried?
One day I came into the family room and this is what I found. Greta surrounded by all of her toys and most of Holden's. She didn't care that Holden had trapped her, she was just glad to be playing a game with him. They are pretty cute together.
Here is Holden with his cousin Clara. He loves to hold babies, and always makes up little songs to sing to them. Clara actually likes Holden holding her, and will just lay there and listen to his cute songs.
Uncle Grant with three of the Burkhart grandkids!
So those are the random June pictures.

No comments: