Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dinosaurs, dinosaurs, dinosaurs!!!

It is so cool to live in Utah, especially if you love dinosaurs, there are so many dinosaur museums, this week we went to this one in Ogden.
They have to coolest moving dinosaurs, here is the T-Rex,
And here is the mama Triceratops with her baby. Holden and Cyrus tried to be brave but wouldn't get too close, so I don't have any pictures of them with the moving dinosaurs.
Our future paleontologists digging up dinosaur bones
Holden chillin with Blythe
I love this picture, Greta seems a little concerned about the huge dinosaur about to eat them, and Blythe looks like she is going to feed it some of her crackers!
Holden, Ryn, and Cyrus don't seem as concerned about it.
They have a really fun playground complete with Pterodactyl slide that the kids loved. Greta loved going up the steps then patting everyone on the back as they went down, I think we only got her to go down the slide once.
What cute little girls riding a pink dinosaur.
A cute picture Holden took of Greta and Cyrus.
At every field trip so far Greta and Blythe have fought over who got to ride in the stroller, because until this week only one of us has remembered to bring a stroller. So this week Both Jackie and I remember our strollers and this is what happens!
It was a great day, the weather even cooperated with us, and stayed overcast and sprinkled on us a few times. If we lived closer to this park I would be there all the time. It was a great place to let the kids run wild and learn a little more about dinosaurs!

No comments: