Baby Gibson has arrived!
Oliver Onah Gibson was born June 4th at 12:57pm, he weighs 7lbs 1oz, and is 19 3/4" long.
He had an uneventful birth compared to his sister. I went into labor around 5am, and we got to the hospital about 6:30am. Noah and I were a great team, the nurse and midwife would check on us every hour to see if we needed anything, but usually they would just listen to the baby, and then leave us alone. The contractions finally got really hard and I knew the baby was coming soon. So Noah called the nurse, she said I was only dilated to 7cm! I was not too happy about that, but the next contraction came and the baby was crowning, so she got the midwife in there really quickly! I think I went from 7cm to him being born in less then 10 minutes.
Holden and Greta are really excited to have a baby brother. Greta has been talking for weeks about what will happen when the baby comes out of mommy's tummy. Things like we will put socks on it and it will go for a walk with her. I hope she isn't too disappointed when she figures out that the baby doesn't do much other then sleep and eat. So far they have both been really helpful and want to hold him whenever possible.
Oliver is so cute and little! So far he has been sleeping a lot, and he is eating well. I am doing really well, just tired, I don't expect that to change anytime soon.
2 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAY!!! Such cute pictures. And you look great in them...not even tired looking. After I gave birth, I had to pry my eyes open for pictures so that I didn't look exhausted. I'm glad everything is going well! Oh & Bret and I think he totally looks like the others! But I guess we'll see what we think when we see him in person:)
so fun!! Congrats! I'm so glad the kids got to come to the hospital to see that. We missed out on that with our last one...too much Flu virus!
Post a Comment