Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Holden!

OK this is a picture of Oliver. He was about two weeks old here, and still a little yellow from jaundice.
 Holden had his usual Birthday BBQ in Park City, this year. I am so glad we can go up there every year, especially this year, it made for a fun birthday, without a lot of work on my part. I really can't believe he is 7 years old!!! He is growing up so fast.
 Swimming was a blast, Holden had a great time with his snorkel and flippers, here he is pushing Greta in a float tube.
 Blowing out the candles. (Sorry no fancy cake this year)
 Opening presents, I am not sure that he knows what he got, because he opened them all up so quickly, I don't think he even looked at the gift before opening the next one.
 And here is Oliver hanging out at the party.
 Holden and Greta got to hang out in Park City with their cousins and papa Norm. Here they are riding the bus.
 Aunt Brooke set up a trip to the Sweets candy factory for a tour. They all had to wear these hats, and got to sample taffy, and my favorite orange sticks! And they came home with a bag of salt water taffy.   
Holden had a great birthday week. Thanks Brooke for taking such great care of my kids, and giving me a break from them.

1 comment:

Susan G. said...

did Gretta get a birthday week too?? Oliver's smiles are amazing!!