Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
We had a great Christmas morning, Holden slept under his Christmas quilt from Grandma debbie.


Holden had a great time opening all the presents, even mom and dad's!

Here is Holden with all of his loot and new shirt!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

JALAINE!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hooray for another cousin. Your Christmas looked like it was a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Holden is getting. He's going to be such a good older brother.

Yay!

Susan G. said...

You kinda snuck that T-shirt in there!! Details?? please?? Looks like Holden made out like a bandit!!

Woodbury Fam said...

Did his shirts say what I think it said?! Congratulations! When are you due? We need all the info.

pianogirl said...

Congratulations! Looks like a really fun Christmas. We'll have to get together sometime soon so you can tell me all about it.

Susan G. said...

Never mind..I saw your Widget at the top of your blog so I have all the stats now...July 21st is a great day!!

Beach Girl said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!

Susan G. said...

okay, I have been trying to remember if you found out the gender with Holden or not. You should almost be far enough along for that famous gender ultrasound....did you find out? Are you going to share??