We had our 20 week(half way!) ultrasound on my birthday and it was a wonderful present! The baby is growing right on schedule and everything looked great. We did
not find out if the baby is a girl or a boy as per Gibson tradition. It was so much fun to see our little one moving around, it kicks me a lot, and is getting stronger everyday, so Noah is even able to feel it now! I scanned the pictures they gave us but I can't seem to download them here, so here is the most recent belly shot instead.
We have been trying to take a belly shot of me every week of this pregnancy, so that we can see how I grow!
1 comment:
How exciting!! Happy birthday! I'm glad everything is on schedule!! For some reason the belly shot didn't load on my computer...I'll have to check back again tomorrow. It sure is fun to watch Holden in Primary..what a cute little stinker! He'll be a great big brother!
Post a Comment