HI!
Just a quick update. Our baby was born on July 24th, and is a little girl. We have named her Greta, she was 6 lbs 14 oz, and 19 3/4" long. She was born at home, which was not the plan, but everything turned out great with the delivery.
I will post some pictures when I can find the camera, and am a little more awake. Shauna's blog has a few pictures from her first day, if you want to see some.
3 months ago
3 comments:
Oh my goodness..born at home!?? Wow. So glad you are both doing well. Let me know what I can do to help!! I'll be Holden is a great big brother. He is such a good helper. Can't wait to see some pictures of your little cutie!!
I am so excited that she is here. I can't wait to meet her. I love you all and I am glad that everyone is doing well.
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your amazing story! WELCOME baby GIRL!!! (I always thought you were having a girl!)
Post a Comment