Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First day of preschool

Holden started preschool last week! He is so excited about it. The whole drive to the school he told me about how he was going to learn to read and write at school. I think he was a little disappointed that they didn't learn to read or write on the first day.

His grandmas each got him a new preschool shirt (the same one ha ha) that he had to wear on the first day. He wanted to wear it the second day too, but I finally convinced him he could wear other clothes to school. The little preschoolers are all so cute with their huge backpacks. I signed him up at Rosecrest, which is near my mom's house, because she watches him while I am at work and could take him to school. But now my parents are moving to Hawaii, so that doesn't really make sense any more. It is on my way to work, which is good since I will probably start working in the afternoons once my mom moves.

2 comments:

Woodbury Fam said...

Your parents are moving to Hawaii?! That is crazy! Holden looks so cute ready for school. He is getting so big.

Susan G. said...

Sagan started at Oakwood. So far so good. When do your parents move? That will be a big adjustment!!