Saturday, September 26, 2009

Greta's Blessing

On Sept 6Th we blessed Greta. Noah did a great job, and Greta slept through the whole thing! I made her dress and finished it a whole hour before church! Holden kept telling me it was too big for her since it was so long, it did turn out longer then I expected but I think it is very pretty. Like I said she slept though the blessing, and then the rest of church and then the party afterwards. All the excitement must have really worn her out. She didn't really wake up till everyone had left.
We had a delicious BBQ after the blessing, luckily the weather was perfect so we were able to have everyone outside.
Ryan made some amazing ribs. Here is Wesley sucking the last bit of meat off of one.
Holden and Harrison had a great time playing on the slide. Harrison would only wear one shoe, I think it was so he could climb up the slide easier?
It was a wonderful day, Greta was perfect, we are so grateful for her and Holden they are great kids. We are so glad our family was able to share the day with us, and help us out, we can always count on them.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Greta's dress is beautiful and, of course, so is she. I'm glad it was a good blessing day for her. We wish we could have been there.