Holden with Greta in her Christmas dress
This year we still just had our little 3' tree from when Noah and I first got married. But we finally have our living room set up for Christmas and I wanted a big tree. So on Christmas eve Santa borrrowed a tree from Noah's mom and set it up. Holden was so excited about his presents that he didn't even notice that the tree had 'grown' 4 feet in the night!
Here are the kids opening presents.
And here they are with their loot.
Here they are both in their Christmas PJs, and making crazy faces. Holden has reached the age of making silly faces in all pictures, So much for good family pictures for the next 15 years. I was hoping I might have a few more months!Joel, Jackie, and Blythe were in town so we took some pictures of the three Burkhart grandkids together, it was pretty funny I wish I had recorded the picture takers trying to get them all to sit still and smile at the same time! This is the best one I have of all three of them.
Here are the two girls
And here is my favorite picture... Greta screaming, Blythe trying to run away, and Holden trying to keep her in place! Classic!We hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment