March was a busy month full of fun adventures!
first was Dr. Seuss' birthday (or maybe that was in Feb?)
Then it was my birthday!
Here is Greta and I playing the piano, Now that we have a piano I figured I better start playing it, and boy am I rusty. I need a lot of practice, luckily Holden and Greta are patient with me.
Noah and Holden went camping there will be more to come about that trip.
Here is Holden sitting by the campfire.
I gave Holden one of my cameras, because he has decided that he is going to be a photographer, then a paleontologist then a rock star! So I figured I would give him a start on his path. It is pretty fun to see some of the pictures he takes from his perspective.
Greta!
The TV remotes. This is where he sets them "on the purple rug" when he eats breakfast while watching 'Dinosaur Train'.
Noah also ran the Dirty Devil River, which I will also post more about later.
And finally this is what we woke up to on the last day of March!
1 comment:
Love the picture of Greta at the piano. Oh and it looks like we woke up to the same scene the last day in April.
Post a Comment