Friday, June 4, 2010

I can't catch up!

But I will try anyway...
So April was full of showers or at least snow. This was Mother Nature's April fools day joke!
We spent Easter weekend in Hurricane with Noah's family. It was nice to get out of the cold! Holden and Greta had a great time with their cousins coloring and finding eggs.
Noah ran the San Juan river with his dad and a couple of his friends.
They saw a lot of pictographs, petrogliphs, pottery, and dwellings along the river.
I think I might start a new blog for Noah's trips. Maybe I could even have him post his own trips? Especially since I can't seem to keep up, and there are a ton of pictures.
Noah has been working on our front yard, and it looks wonderful. Here is Holden helping with the front berm.
Holden has continued to take pictures, and I have realized I need to get him a camera with rechargeable batteries, he is going through them like wildfire! 
Here is my favorite picture of Greta. If you can't tell it is her next to Holden in the car. She loves her big brother, especially when he is entertaining her in the car, they are always laughing back there. She is pretty sad when I put her in the car without him.
And here is Holden's gallery of self portraits! (and we thought it was a Fautin thing! Apparently it is a Gibson thing, they are a little vain!)
And finally here it Greta sleeping through all the self portrait excitement!
Happy April!

No comments: