Sunday, March 13, 2011

February Recap

I didn't realize I had any pictures of our February adventures until today when I started downloading pictures from our snow day earlier this week. Once I had all three cameras downloaded I figured I had enough for a February blog post.

We had a fun Staycation with my brothers in Ogden! We stayed in a hotel with breakfast and a pool! Here is our random hotel photo with Clara.
All the girls and kids went to the Tree house Museum, it is a really fun place. Here is Holden in the tree dropping parachutes (the best pic I have of the tree house)
Our favorite part was the music room, they have all kinds of instruments to play!
And this is what the boys did while we played. I think this is Byron on the half pipe at Powder Mountain.
Happy Valentines Day!!
For Valentines day we made homemade pizza in heart shapes, what fun and so delicious! It is Holden's favorite dinner now, and he requests it at least once a week.
Here is Holden's dinosaur mural above his bed. He and Greta had been "too quite" in his room so Noah went to check on them. Holden was trying to cover this up with his body. It is kind of hard to be too mad at him when it really was pretty good, and the Mister Clean magic erasers work like magic!!!
This is what happens when you have two kids who don't sleep through the night. Greta usually sleeps pretty well but February was not a good month for sleep in our house. This night Holden had a bad dream and climbed in with us too. They were both pretty annoyed that the other was in the bed. It didn't take long before they had kicked(literally in Greta's case) both Noah and I out of the bed.
Noah's sister had her third baby. A little girl with a lot of hair! Greta thinks she is so cute and funny, every little thing the baby did made Greta laugh while we were visiting.
 

Greta loves her auntie! And her auntie Shauna loves to dress her up and put pretties in her non-existent hair.
So that was February!

1 comment:

Angela said...

So fun! That one of Holden & Greta in your bed is so funny! Oh & Bret & I especially love that 1st one of Greta's 18 month pictures...I desperately need to get pictures taken of Clara.