HI, Here is a new blog post, not really an update since these are from before Halloween, but I was getting tired of seeing costumes whenever I got on the Internet.
These are a couple camping trips Noah, his dad, and Holden went on in October. I don't remember where they both were I think the first one was to Moki canyon, and I do know the second one was to Dark Canyon. They both started at Lake Powell, then they took the boat up the river to the canyon they wanted to hike.
I love this picture, what a beautiful view first thing in the morning.
Holden all bundled up in the morning
Looks pretty cold to me.
On the hike.
Noah & Holden
Back at the boat
Holden driving the boat.
At the Moki ruins
My little boy is growing up so fast.
I think this is the start of the next trip up Dark Canyon. Noah has wanted to go to the swimming holes there for a while now. I am not sure that October is a good time to go swimming there.
He did get in and swim, this is before the swim.
And after(I will try to add the video of the swim, it is pretty funny and you can tell how cold it is when Noah jumps in). Holden did not go swimming he just waded in to that deep.
Hiking out, Holden kept that hiking stick for the whole trip and actually it is in our back yard now.
The waterfall pictures are beautiful.
My cute little hiker,
1 comment:
Clara & I were looking at your blog & I was asking her who was in the pictures when I noticed the quote on the bottom of your blog. Heeheehaahahaha.
Post a Comment