Aunt Heather and Hadley came up in January for one of Hadley's cheerleading competitions. They stayed at our house, and while they were here Greta let aunt Heather do her hair in a Tangled Princess Braid, complete with a messy bun!!! It turned out so cute. The only way she could see it was to take a picture of it. Once one of us got our camera out she insisted that everyone needed to take a picture of her with their camera or phone.
This is how excited she was about it.
A few weeks later I finally convinced her I could braid her hair too. She did not sit very still for me like she did for aunt Heather. Once again as soon as it was done we had to take a picture of it.
I am excited that she is finally getting enough hair to do. For quite a while she has had a girl mullet, the only hairdo we can do is "pig Tonies" which look pretty cute. I just hope she will sit still long enough for me to do it.
2 comments:
So cute!!! I need to learn how to do some cute hair styles. I guess I still have a while, though...
wait wait wait! I just noticed the maternity ticker in the corner..is that current? How long has that been there? Am I totally clueless? Congrats! What is the due date?
Post a Comment