I have never seen a bald eagle this close before, they are huge, and beautiful! When we first drove by there was just one sitting in the tree, but I made Noah stop and turn around so I could get a picture and so the kids would be sure to see it. As we turned around the second one flew up and landed in the tree.
Holden just did his first research paper on a symbol of America, and he chose the bald eagle. I can't believe first graders have to do research papers. He did a good job and it turned out really well. The hard part was getting all the stuff he wanted to say onto one page. We didn't even get to the part about them having an 8 foot wing span.
I am so glad we got to see these amazing birds.
1 comment:
Wow!!! That is amazing! And 2, nonetheless!
Post a Comment