Saturday, October 20, 2012

Oliver's tricks!

Oliver is growing so quickly!
A few weeks ago I got out this baby toy that Holden loved. Greta didn't like it so much, or maybe I didn't like all the noise it makes so I didn't let her play with it. Oliver loves it! I am not sure if he has figured out that kicking makes it make noise or if he kicks because it makes noise. It doesn't really matter, it is just cute to watch him get so excited about it.
And here are a few pictures of him, because he is just so cute!
 Holden reading to his brother and sister, they both love to listen to everything he says.
 And here is our cute little boy now that he has started to get chubby!
 His loves to stick out his tongue. You can't tell here but it is very long and pointy! Because his tongue is out or his fingers are in his mouth all the time he drools a lot, he has to wear bibs so that his clothes are not soaking wet all the time!
And finally here is his latest trick!
He is getting pretty good at it, but once he is over he quickly remembers that he would rather be on this back. He hasn't figured out how to roll back yet, but I am sure he will figure that one out soon. I really need to make sure my floor is baby proofed, because I think he is going to be like Holden and roll everywhere! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh he's so cute and is getting so big! That toy looks way fun!