Monday, May 11, 2009

Easter!

Easter!
Holden had a great time coloring Easter eggs, we wished we could do more! Although the Easter Bunny had a hard time finding places to hide them all.
There were so many eggs that Holden had to use 2 baskets to hold them all!
We had a great Easter dinner at Grandma's house after our afternoon egg hunt.
Holden is still asking if we can color the eggs every time we make "Sizzler eggs". (yes, we do go out to dinner too often. Holden loves to go to Sizzler and eat boiled eggs from the salad bar. So one day when I asked him if he would like eggs for breakfast he said, "yes I want a sizzler egg". it took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about, but now it is just what we call them at our house. And luckily the ones I make are just as good as at Sizzler!)

1 comment:

Woodbury Fam said...

I love the "Sizzler Eggs". THat is so cute! kids come up with the best stuff.