Monday, May 4, 2009

Noah & Norm's Father Son trip

Noah and his dad went camping in March to the same area as Noah's last trip with Holden. This time they took the 4wheelers though, so they could get a bit further into the wild outdoors.
Here are the two Desert Rats in their natural habitat.
I think this is a view of the Dirty Devil River, and a slot canyon that I don't know the name of.
Here is their camp site.

To answer some questions from the last camping trip post. Yes, Noah's and now Holden's socks are desert sand colored, Noah's car has quite a bit of sand in it, and so does the back yard where he washes the 4wheeler after every trip. Yes, I do have a great time alone when they go camping. I should clean my house or something constructive but I usually just veg out and watch chick flicks!

No comments: