Monday, May 25, 2009

White Rim Trail

Noah and Norm rode the White Rim Trail in May.
They took a lot of great pictures so this is going to be a picture heavy post. Here they are starting off at the top of Mineral Bottom.
Going down Mineral Bottom.
This rock formation was named Cross of the Butte by John Wesley Powell. this picture isn't from the right angle to see the full cross, but you can imagine.
Turk's Head
Here is Norm then Noah standing on Musselman arch.
Leaving Canyonlands National Park
Like I said that was a lot of pictures and those are only the ones I chose from Noah's camera. We have a ton more that Norm took.

2 comments:

Woodbury Fam said...

I think it is so cool that Noah takes Holden on all these fun adventures. What great memories he will have.

Susan G. said...

They did the white rim on motorcycles? Isn't that cheating?? (coming from one whose never done it) I hear pedal bikes are the way to go! Great pictures!